A new VIP-system for players
Starting from October 1, 2018, changes will be applied to the PokerMatch VIP reward system to encourage players. It will become more flexible and will allow getting more privileges. Depending on the number of deals or tournaments played, you can return up to 40% of the commission (rake).
How it works now — read here.
Main system updates:
1. The default currency for appointed bonuses is UAH. Now the currency value changes won’t affect the points you have collected.
2. Instead of the “jewel” level names like Crystal, Pearl, Topaz, etc., there will be Level 1, Level 2, and so on. There will be nine levels in total. Compared to the previous system, a new level is added—Level 2. It is easy to achieve and gives a right to participate in additional promo tournaments and other promotions. To move up through the levels and, consequently, receive more rakeback, one has to score and confirm a certain amount of points.
This is the updated score table:
|The new level name||Points to reach||Points to support||Period of activity||Period of support||Rakeback|
|Diamond||Level 9||500,000||250,000||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||40%|
|Sapphire||Level 8||350,000||175,000||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||35%|
|Ruby||Level 7||200,000||125,000||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||30%|
|Emerald||Level 6||125,000||62,500||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||25%|
|Alexandrite||Level 5||45,000||22,500||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||20%|
|Topaz||Level 4||15,000||7,500||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||15%|
|Pearl||Level 3||5,000||3,500||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||10%|
|—||Level 2||150||150||1 Quarter||1 Quarter||5%|
To achieve a certain level, you have 3 calendar months (1 Quarter). E.g., you have scored 15,000 points in 3 months (October, November, December). In such case, you’ve reached Level 4 and will remain at this level till the end of the quarter. During this period (January, February, March) you have to confirm your level. To support the level, you need less points than to achieve it. However, if you have not scored enough points to confirm your level, you’ll be brought down to the level corresponding to the score achieved. In such case of non-confirmation, the accounting of points will be held according to the Points to reach column.
3. After the upgrade to a new VIP system, the scores for the current month, quarter and year will be divided by 2. However, since changes to the VIP system are applied at the beginning of the new quarter, it won't make much of a difference.
4. The VIP points exchange rate for UAH accounts will be permanent (1 to 10), while for accounts in other currency it will change according to the price correlation of UAH to these currencies. The minimal amounts for exchange are 100 UAH, 5 USD/EUR, and 200 RUB.
5. VIP-points on the players' accounts will be split into two. Because of the exchange rate change, this operation will be beneficial for players. For example, a player has 2,300 points. According to the current rate (100 UAH for 2,300 points), they will change these points for 100 UAH, and they will have 0 points left. After the changes, they will have 1,150 points, which according to the new exchange rate (100 UAH or 1,000 points), they will change for 100 UAH, and will have 150 points left.
6. For buy-ins in the tournament, the following calculations will be used:
1 UAH — 10 points, 1 USD — 290 points, 1 EUR — 330 points, 1 RUB — 4.5 points
7. Rakeback will be accounted in the form of VIP-points, depending on the level reached. The higher the level, the more points:
1 UAH in a rake
If you have any questions regarding the updates, please contact the support or ask us through the online chat.
Improve the level of your game and achieve new heights in the new VIP system at PokerMatch!