Money transfers between players
PokerMatch players can transfer funds to each other within our system. In this case, the amount is deducted from the sender’s balance and hits the recipient’s balance. Funds transfer and receipt options are available to all verified poker-room players. To verify your account, you have to:
1. Confirm the e-mail address you specified when creating your account.
2. Provide your identity documents.
3. Confirm your ownership of payment system accounts used for depositing to and withdrawal from your poker-room account.
Account Verification is a secure procedure that does not take much time. PokerMatch ensures complete privacy of your data. If you want to use money transfer and your account is not yet verified, contact PokerMatch support service.
The minimum transfer amount is $5 or 130 UAH. The maximum transfer amount per month depends on the user's VIP-level. For example, a player with a "Crystal" status can transfer or receive an amount up to $200. You can find the limits for all VIP-levels below.
Transfer limits for old VIP-levels
- Gold: $300 within 30 days
- Platinum: $1,000 within 30 days
- Elite: $3,000 within 30 days
Transfer limits for new VIP-levels
- Crystal: $200 within 30 days
- Pearls: $250 within 30 days
- Topaz: $300 within 30 days
- Alexandrite: $400 within 30 days
- Emerald: $500 within 30 days
- Rubin: $1,500 within 30 days
- Sapphire: $3,000 within 30 days
- Diamond: $5,000 within 30 days
To prevent fraud through transfers, several additional rules apply
1. In order to withdraw funds obtained through the transfer, the recipient has to win back 10% of the rake of the transfer amount.
2. Accounts of both transfer sender and recipient must be verified.
3. A transfer shall not be regarded as a deposit and it can not be used for a first deposit bonus or any other bonus activation.
4. For accounts that do not have a history of deposits and withdrawals, the maximum transfer amount is $100.
5. In case the sender and recipient accounts are in different currencies, the transfer amount shall be converted at the rate indicated on PokerMatch site.
6. Each transfer is investigated by PokerMatch Security Service that can last up to 24 hours.
7. The Security Service reserves a right to decline a transfer without disclosing the reason.
8. To make a transfer, a sender does not have to win back the rake of his last deposit.
You can make a transfer online on PokerMatch site, in the "CASH" section.