We publish these Information Security Regulations in order to show our firm position on the issue of business practices according to the world standards. We believe that sound business relationship is built only on honesty and trust, for this reason the confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. You can enjoy the game knowing that we take all measures to ensure the safety of your transactions.
1. Your name, postal address, e-mail, phone number, date of birth, gender, IP address and other information is private, confidential and is not subject to transfer, sale and distribution to third parties.
2. The company does not store the data of your bank cards, by means of which you make transactions within our project. The data of bank cards is stored solely on the side of the payment system provider. All payment systems used for transactions in the project have been certified by PCI DS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
3. We adhere to the anti-spam policies. All letters sent to our players refer to their game accounts and may also contain information about their new features and current promo materials. The frequency of mail advertising can vary and reach up to 3 letters per day.
4. Players reserve the right to unsubscribe. In this case it is necessary to contact the online support service or unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the letter.
5. Information about your winnings and payments is also strictly confidential and stored in a secure operating environment. We do not disclose the winnings information, except when such information is requested through official requests from regulatory authorities.
If you have any other questions regarding information security, please do not hesitate to contact our online support service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you!