This game is particularly exciting because all the lower cards from 2 to 6 are removed from the deck, so you end up with a lot of high cards, and it's easier to get three of a kind or a full house. Keep that in mind when you're playing - your hand might be great, but so are your opponents' hands!
- This game is played with 2 to 5 players.
- 3 blinds - small, big, and over when more than 3 players (2-3 players reverts to just small and big blinds).
- When exchanging cards, the first player after the dealer starts (as in 5 card draw), but on the second round, action starts after the overblind (not after the dealer). In a heads-up situation (only 2 players) the action starts with the small blind.
- Player can discard a maximum of 4 cards.
- The time limit for raise is 10 seconds, after which you can only check, call, or fold.
- Stripped deck: cards of rank 2-6 are removed, regardless of how many players are in the game.
- Aces can play high or low, so you could have a straight of A-7-8-9-10 or 10-J-Q-K-A.
- The Parole feature allows players to split the pot (2nd betting round only).
- Ties can be broken by suit.
- Hand rankings are different in 32-Card Draw Poker.